Monday, January 27, 2014

Quotes

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”
Kurt Cobain
This quote means so much to me because not only am I a huge Nirvana fan, but I’m a huge advocate for everyone to be who they are.  My parents always raised me to celebrate the person I am, and I believe that no one should be ashamed of who they are.  I also believe that a person is their happiest when they are being true to themselves.  

“It's better to burn out, than to fade away”. - Neil Young
This quote spoke to me because I am a huge Neil Young fan, and because I totally agree with what he is saying.  For me, the impact I have on other people’s life is huge to me.  I refuse to be someone who is fleeting and others forget about, I want to make a big impact on everyone that I meet.



I chose this quote because for me I have a lot of fear and anxiety that I deal with on a day to day basis and I struggle with fears more than most people would.  I push through that battle to keep living my life, which is extremely important to me.  I believe that I am a brave person because of all the fears that I have battled through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment